Saturday, December 19, 2009

San Fran - Day 1

It's a long flight from New York to San Francisco.  Especially when you're a little hung over and a lot full from too much eating the night before.  The only thing that makes it a little nicer is when you're in first class.  Yeah baby!


I land in the afternoon and get set up in my awesome room at the Ritz Carlton Residences.  I am a guest of the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (link) and they were kind enough to set me up with the room and flight.


The room - or should I say apartment - is amazing.  Very comfortable, very large and very luxurious.  And the view is awesome.
I am in San Francisco to design the menu and help serve 500 guests for the forth annual "Simply The Best Dinner Gala" held at the Fairmont Hotel.  But tonight I'm not cooking, I'm eating again.
I meet a few friends at Osha for some good.  Frankly I'm so tired from the travel and the previous night, I barely remember what I eat.  There's a group of about 10 and we're sharing food.  I know I like everything, but that's about it :)
Time to sleep in my giant bed and get some rest for a more productive day...

No comments:

Post a Comment